- Neoh Headphones Promises to Deliver 3D SoundTechnology is becoming smarter and more personal. Virtual reality is popping up everywhere. Gadgets and tools are coming out with the ability to predict and track your movements, adjusting to provide a more immersive experience. Such is the goal for 3D Sound Labs‘ new Neoh headphones. 3D Sound Labs is calling their headphones a wearable […]
- 10 Keys for New or Current Employers to Hiring an EmployeeHiring an employee is one of the most important things that a small business owner will do, but few have experience doing it. Below is a list to help you consistently obtain better results. If you are new to hiring employees, or only have had family employees, start here: Obtain a Federal ID number Before hiring an […]
- The 4 Embers of the Entrepreneurial FireWhile these cornerstones can be hard to live by, they are what makes entrepreneurs successful.
- How Technology Can Help You Manage Business at the Speed of Your PeopleThe tools you use can either help or hinder your employee's drive and creativity, so think critically about what your goals are.
- 3 Ways to Grab an Early Piece of the $500 Billion Opportunity in Mobile MarketingAlmost half of a brand's customers will soon be proverbially "up for grabs" to anyone with an effective mobile marketing strategy.
- Move Beyond Just Managing Into the Fertile Turf of MentorshipBusiness leaders can empower employees to be entrepreneurial, test out new ideas and spread a culture of innovation.
africa american express apparel art artisans beer business california canada charity children clothing coffee community detroit documentary donate donations entrepreneur entrepreneurs events expo farm farming fish food health local los angeles new york non-profit non-profit organization non-profit organizations organic restaurants san diego school seafood small business small businesses UK united kingdom volunteers women